Welcome to Encounter Ministry
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery" Galatians 5:1
ATTENTION: We will NOT be using the Civic Center in Lebanon for the Ashes to Beauty Event this April 12th-14th 2019. For this April event only, please make note that weekend check-in, departure and return home will be at the Marshfield High School @ 370 State Hwy DD, Marshfield MO 65706.
Register for an Encounter
To register for one of our events, please sign up for an account and then purchase a registration ticket. If you have an account already, please login. When purchasing a ticket, remember to be logged in to the account for the one who is either attending or serving.
Every year Encounter Ministry has 5 Men's events 4 Woman's events, Art of Marriage, and Encounter Celebration. Use the links below to sign up and register for the next upcoming event.
ATTENTION: For the Ashes to Beauty event this April 12th-14th 2019 please make note that weekend check-in, departure and return home will be at the Marshfield High School @ 370 State Hwy DD, Marshfield MO 65706.
The Encounter was not only a real eye opener, but also it really opened my heart. Giving me back a love for people and a true compassion for others. Men’s Encounter is not just a weekend, it’s the start of a journey to eternity, relationship not religion, a place of discipleship not condemnation.
- FREEDOM! Freedom from the guilt and shame of many years that I carried of un-forgiveness and hurt – thinking I was the only one! Hearing other women’s stories helped me to realize that it’s ok to open up and let it all go. I don’t have to carry it anymore! To know that I have women in my life that truly LOVE me!
We’ve been married for 28 years and this is probably the 2nd best thing that happened to us.
- In Ashes to Beauty I have the biggest support system in the world! These ladies always love me and encourage me. Through A2B, God has lite a fire in me that I never knew was possible. This ministry keeps me accountable and just when the world tries to get to me, it is time for Post or Encounter weekend again. I LOVE A2B!!!
- This was so well done. The video, the content – so real. Awesome! It is a great feeling to not only turn yourself over to Christ but to turn your marriage over too.
- It’s hard to express how much God has changed my life through A2B. I have been a Christian since I was 9, I am thankful that I now have the joy of my salvation and have grown closer to my Savior.
- God has used the Art Of Marriage to bring healing and restoration to our relationship. I am so glad we were able to be there. My wife and I both left as different people Saturday night! To God be the glory!
- Dear Jeff,
After this past weekend my life is changed forever and its been put on my heart to let you know what our King in heaven and Mens Encounter ministry has done for me and so many other men and their families. Monday the week of the encounter I spent 2 hours on the phone with a veterans crisis line feeling lost and thinking of ending it all. I have been dealing with demons since my last deployment overseas and been on and off 12 different ptsd, depression, and anxiety medications in the past year, with no help and no where to turn. Since Saturday I have felt a since of peace upon my heart I didn’t know existed and have a new connection with our Father and a open heart for His love and the strength to be the man I was called to be. Thank you for what you have done to lead me back into His light. Forever your brother
To Create an environment where Real People can come as they are regardless of their past or present circumstances. To build a community of Real People building authentic lifelong relationships with each other as they experience and grow in their personal relationship with Jesus through the truth of His word and the power of His Holy Spirit. To establish a culture where we are not divided by church background or denominations but where the love, grace and freedom found in Jesus is our focus.
Worship With Us
See Our Events Lists
Kenneth E. Cowan Civic Center
500 E Elm St
Lebanon, MO 65536
View our Events and get registered to go! What are you waiting for?
Seek the kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
Men’s Encounter is a 48 hour weekend, where men(18 years & older) from all walks of life, can experience the power and freedom, paid for by Jesus on the cross.More →
Ashes to Beauty
Ashes to Beauty is a 48 hour weekend, where women(18 years & older) from all walks of life, can experience the power and freedom, paid for by Jesus on the cross.More →
Art of Marriage
Art of marriage is for every couple whether you are engaged, newlyweds, or have been married for 50 years. It has a very unique design as the Art of Marriage event weaves together…More →
Praise & Worship, live couple and single testimonies that glorify The Lord, times of reflection and prayer, foods offered by our new vendor that’s geared up to serve us and free inflatables for the kiddo’s.More →